Roku TV is the best way to streaming the movies and TV shows online at free of cost. You can watch videos in HD quality content through Internet. When it comes in the market then Playbox apps are the best watch movies and TV shoes on the Roku. This tutorial will guide you to how to connect it with your devices and how to stream videos on Roku.
Watch Playbox on Roku
For watch Playbox on Roku you have to connect a Roku player to the internet and set up a account on Roku. After it, you can directly play movies and TV shows on your TV.
Roku players come with a remote, and there are so many functions like Roku Search to find your favorite TV shows, movies and games.
Roku TV allows users to access number of free Channels, Subscription Channels, Authenticated Channels and Rent-on-Buy channels. There are all channels are available such as entertainment channels, Movies channels, Sports Channels, and News channels.
How to Watch Stream Playbox on Roku
If you are searching to watch videos on Roku TV via Playbox, this article will help you stream Playbox on Roku player so that you can enjoy and have great experience watching movies. There are below steps to stream Playbox on Roku.
- First, you have to download and install the Playbox apk on your device. If you don’t have Playbox, Just search Playbox apk file on browser and download it. To install it, click on this apk file and install it.
- Now connect your device with Roku TV and connected device and Roku TV to same Wi-Fi network.
- Now, go to Roku and turn on the ‘Screen Mirror‘ option.
- Then, go to ‘Navigation Panel’ of Roku TV and search the ‘Cast‘ option to establish the connection.
- Now, just click on the Cast Interface and wait for the pairing, it will take few minutes to complete.
- Now, you can see the Home Screen of your device on Roku home screen.
- Now, open the Playbox app, play your videos and enjoy unlimited movies and TV shows on Roku via Playbox application.